The Third International Conference on the History of Logic in China will take place on 26-28 April, 2014, Tianjin.
Besides the general academic exchange, one of the main purposes of this conference is to advance our larger project, the production of the Handbook of Logical Thought in China, to be published by Springer-Verlag both online and in print in a few years. Many of the presentations will be of material aimed at chapters of the Handbook, for discussion and comment among experts both mainland China and outside.
Organizing Institution: Nankai University, Tianjin, China
- Contact for practical matters:
Zha Fei Nankai University, Tianjin
Li Jidong Nankai University, Tianjin
- Matters realted to the program:
Zhai Jincheng Nankai University, Tianjin
Liu Fenrong Tsinghua University, Beijing
Jeremy Seligman The University of Auckland
- Cheng Chung-Ying The University of Hawaii
- Chad Hansen The University of Hong Kong
- Andrey Krushinskiy Far East Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Lee Jer-Shiarn National Yunlin University of Science & Technology
- Thierry Lucas Université Catholique de Louvain
- Gregor Paul Karlsruhe University
- Chien-Shuo Chiu Fu Jen Catholic University
- Mou Bo San Jose State University
- Donald Sturgeon The University of Hong Kong
- Dan Robins The University of Hong Kong
- Tom Tillemans The University of Lausanne
- Johan van Benthem The University of Amsterdam and Stanford University
- Peter van Embe Boas The University of Amsterdam
- Yang Wujin 杨武金 Chinese Renmin University, Beijing
- Tang Mingjun 汤铭钧 Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences
- Tian Ligang 田立刚 Nankai University, Tianjin
- Xiong Minghui 熊明辉 Sun Yat-sen University,Guangzhou
- Dong Zhitie 董志铁 Beijing Normal University, Beijing
- Liu Xinwen 刘新文 Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, Beijing
- Wu Kefeng 吴克峰 Nankai University, Tianjin
- Dong Hua 董华 Yunnan Agricultural University, Kunming
- Guo Qiao 郭桥 Henan University, Kaifeng
- Yang Gangying 杨岗营 Bijie University, Bijie
- Zeng Zhaoshi 曾昭式 Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou
- Zhang Xueli 张学立 Bijie University, Bijie
- Jia Chunhua 贾春华 Beijing University of Chinese Medicine
- Liu Peiyu 刘培育 Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, Beijing
- Huang Chaoyang 黄朝阳 Xiamen University
We will be using the following hotel. If you plan to stay in this hotel, please contact us and we will reserve it for you. If you have any special request concerning your stay or food, please let us know beforehand too.
Jiayuan Hotel 嘉园宾馆
Price: RMB 240 per day \ single room
Price: RMB 260 per day \ twin room
Address: Nankai University, China
Map of the Hotel on the campus.
- If you fly to the Tianjin airport, please take a taxi to the South gate of the Nankai Univeristy 南开大学南门.
- If you fly to the Beijing Capital Airport (the main international airport in Beijing), you can take a shuttle bus (RMB 82) directly to Tianjin city. It takes about two and half hours. Please check here for more information about the shuttle bus. After getting off the bus at the last stop, you can then take a taxi (about RMB 20) to the South gate of Nankai University.
- If you are staying in Beijing before coming to Tianjin, you can take a taxi or metro to Beijing South railway station, then take a fast train to Tianjin, and again a taxi the South gate of Nankai University.
More information to follow soon.